Sunday, January 26, 2014

Introduction

Hi everyone!

You may know me from my other lifestyle blog Kate Bobbi. Over the past few months I have become more and more interested in the food we eat, fitness, and overall health, including mental health. Because of this I have started this blog to progress mý journey from starting back in the gym after 3 years off from having a baby. I will be sharing fitness tips and progress, my views on healthy living and recipes, and as I am on a journey to get the whole family eating well, recipes for children too.

To give a little background to myself, I had my son 3 years ago, and since then have gone through healthy eating and exercising in short bursts (like before going on holiday). I come from a fitness background and my partner manages a health and fitness centre, so from this I have the basics firmly set about what I need to do. I am now finally committed to put them to use and make the changes I need to stop myself from feeling tired and to start feeling healthy and energetic!

In my family my partner and son both have egg and nut allergies, my partner is also wheat intolerant so I will be providing recipes which are mainly egg, nut and gluten free! I do not believe in counting calories or reducing the food you eat, my philopsophy is if you are eating the right foods then the rest will follow.

I hope you'll enjoy the content, and if there is anything you'd like to see please let me know.

Now, I better go pack my gym bag!

KB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment